Neoclassical roots in a contemporary
The Π55 building is a modern interpretation of neoclassical architecture, referencing the industrial era. It provides an ideal permanent working space as well as an occasional venue for employee gatherings and business meetings. Embodying the welcoming spirit of Athens in form and function, it provides an excellent environment for the incubation of ideas and the acceleration of creative community-making. Natural light flows unhindered, while top-notch amenities provide all that is needed in a multipurpose workspace.
The past shapes the future
An abandoned 1970’s building with low ceilings provided the framework on which Π55 was built. The Π55 development team saw the potential in this abandoned building and took on the challenge of transforming it into a beautiful neoclassical building. The combination of neoclassical with a contemporary character that prevails in the design of Π55 provides timeless elegance, warmth and luxury. The rebirth of this building has been welcomed in the neighbourhood as a landmark for the future.
Π55 incorporates virtues of the past in the “here and now”
Π55 is inspired by the historic neighbourhood of Kerameikos. Plataeon Road is part of the ancient route that connected the Dipylon Gate to Plato’s Academy, where philosophers walked and contemplated.
Π55 is built with the mission to create a thriving community of tech, business, and creative professionals. Athens is in the spotlight as never before. Π55 is a bright example of what happens with the rebirth of the city’s innovative spirit.
Π55 stands for coworking efficiency, hospitality, sustainability and personalisation of offered amenities. It aims to contribute to the Kerameikos community and spark its revival.
Tech efficiency, sustainability and well-being
Experience office independence
- Top-notch and comprehensive mobile and web booking app
- Automatic entrance via digital key through the app
- 24/7 member access via the app
- High-speed Internet
- Soundproof phone booths
Feel at ease
- 24/7 security system
- Private lockers
- Bicycle and scooter storage
- Parking lot nearby
- Break room with fridge, microwave and dishwasher
- Iced, sparkling and hot water for coffee/tea
- Areas accessible to people with disabilities (showers excluded)
Nurture your mind and body
- Natural light
- Peaceful and clean space
- Rooftop terrace with Acropolis view for quick breaks to boost your productivity
- In-house high-quality cafe
- Ergonomic furniture
- Showers and Changing rooms
- Free filtered still and sparkling water
- Healthy breakfast and brunch
Ethos means future
- Green details and mosses
- Eco-friendly ventilation and air conditioning
- Sustainable water filter systems
- Recycling bins
- Sustainable cafe procedures and products
Kerameikos is part of the historic centre of Athens
Π55 is right at the heart of Athens
- A ten-minute walk from Metaxourgeio, Kerameikos and Thissio metro stations.
- Easy access to and from Athens International Airport and the Central Railway Station
- Close to Athens National Roads
- Two-minute walk to secure parking available to Π55 members
- Onsite bicycle storage
- Close to universities, museums, and the Technopolis Cultural Centre
- All-day bars and restaurants nearby